Whether you are a healthcare provider or business executive feeling stagnant in your career, struggling to inspire your staff, or receiving average-to-poor patient satisfaction reviews, executive leadership coaching is the key to unlocking your full potential as a leader.
An executive leadership coach is positioned to work closely with you to craft a plan of action that is tailored to your specific needs and based on your unique skills and goals.
Here are some indicators that you would benefit from executive leadership coaching:
- Your patients or clients have expressed dissatisfaction with you
- Your team or staff struggles with growth and improvement
- Your profits aren’t growing and have stagnated or declined
- You’d like to advance your career but don’t know how to do it
- You lack professional influence with your staff, clients, or colleagues
- You want more executive presence but don’t know how to achieve it
What does the executive leadership coaching process look like?
A comprehensive method for executive leadership coaching should guide you with a one-on-one guided plan from start to finish. Dr. Wilkerson helps you identify opportunities for improvement that are unique to you, and make a plan to change your approach to achieve the targeted goal(s).
The process has 3 steps:
1. Clarity: Together, we investigate the specific challenges you face, determine your optimal avenue for success, and craft a customized plan to achieve your career goals.
2. Focus: One at a time, we address the changes that you need to make to reach your goals. This is done with full attention to every single goal — no multitasking.
3. Accountability: With dedication to your plan, you will see positive change. This will be reflected both in immediate wins and in long-term success in your career and beyond.
About Dr. Wilkerson, PD, MBA.
Do you want to increase your impact? Do you want to increase profits under your leadership? Do you want to develop and use your abilities to the fullest to better connect with and lead others? Executive Leadership Coaching covers these bases. Dr. Jerrund Wilkerson, PD, MBA, has more than 30 years of successful executive leadership coaching in the United States and internationally.
As a licensed pharmacist, he is particularly passionate about helping develop effective leaders in the healthcare community. Dr. Wilkerson has coached and trained thousands of managers and leaders. He is a certified coach and member of the John Maxwell Leadership Team.
CLICK HERE to learn more.